Frequently Asked Questions
1. Help! the website is not allowing me to put in delivery, what do I do?
Relax, your meal will be delivered even though it says "Pickup only". Just add your delivery location in the first part of the menu, and write in your hotel and room number (if applicable ) and you are all set. (its just a glitch in our system)
2. Can I call in, or email you my order?
In order to ensure there are no mishaps, and all orders are printed, filled and sent out properly, orders must be place online through our system.
3 . The site is not working on my phone?
Our site is mobile friendly, though it may work a little slower on a phone. The site works best and quickest on a desktop computer.
4. Can I order more than 24 hours in advance?
Yes! The earlier the better, we appreciate the advance notice, it also helps us make sure our freezers are stocked with enough meat and chicken.
5. I see it says on your website that you don't deliver to the Vidanta Resort, is that true?
Yes , unfortunately the Vidanta Resort (which includes Mayan palace, Grand bliss, Grand Luxxe, Grand Mayan, The Bliss, and Sea Garden) has made it impossible for us to deliver, due to security regulations and the size of the property.
6. Can I meet the driver at the taxi stand of the Vidanta?
We regretfully can no longer offer this option, as it has been a frustrating and non reliable experience for us , and the customers.
7. Can I pickup my order?
Yes! Sunday through Thursday we can have orders available after 6 oclock for pickup, please confirm ahead of time.
8. My kids really need to eat earlier, is there any way you can have the food ready at 5 pm?
We are so sorry we can not have meals ready at 5pm, Mushkie homeschools, as well as tutors other children in the community, while juggling all the other activities at Chabad. Offering these meals are a service to you, in order to enhance your travels , and we do our best to help you with kosher here in Puerto Vallarta.
9. We are landing at 3 pm, and we see you are close to the airport, can we pickup the meals straight from the airport at 3pm?
We are so sorry we can not have meals ready earlier than 6pm, Mushkie homeschools, as well as tutors other children in the community, while juggling all the other activities at Chabad. Offering these meals are a service to you, in order to enhance your travels , and we do our best to help you with kosher here in Puerto Vallarta.
10. Are there any kosher products in the local supermarkets?
Yes there are plenty, however different stores have different products. click here for a list of Kosher products that can be found in some of the local stores here